Group Finance Director
Sabino joined the Group in February 2013. His responsibilities include all aspects of financial management, corporate governance, human resources, tax and legal, contracts and pricing.
- His career has spanned 15 years in a broad range of finance, operations and general management roles, mostly in multinational companies
- Previous finance roles included Finance Leader South Europe, Africa, Middle East and CIS at Rockwell Automation, US listed “Fortune 500” leader in Industrial Automation; during this period he directed and supervised the finance function for 12 subsidiaries of the company and coordinated the tax planning, legal, strategic planning, compliance and corporate governance activities of the region; before taking the responsibility for South EMEA he was Financial Controller for Italian Region (Italy, Turkey, East Mediterranean Area) and managed the implementation of 3 start-up companies in Eastern Europe and Middle East.
- Before that, he led the controlling function for Lancome, Bioterm, Cacharel, Guy Laroche and Diesel Fragrances at L’Oreal Italy, and gained a relevant experience in various roles in financial planning and analysis, controlling and corporate governance at Levi Strauss & Co in Italy. His career also includes experiences supporting primary chattered accountants and motion picture companies in tax, accounting and statutory.
- Sabino holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Business Law at Bocconi University, and various accounting and international management certifications. Italian native speaker and fluent in English; he also speaks French and Russian.
- Sabino joined the Group in February 2013. His responsibilities include all aspects of financial management, corporate governance, human resources, tax and legal, contracts and pricing.